Plastic always beats paper. These Fintwist® payroll cards are packed with plenty of advantages for both you and your employees.
Achieve 100% Direct Deposit
Free your employees from the expensive shackles of a paper check with payroll cards.
Savings and efficiencies gained by reducing paper paychecks.
- No cost to company for paycard program; free instant issue card stock and free personalized cards
- Comdata's system can integrate with all payroll software for automation and seamless pay operations
- Pay employees to paycard via existing direct deposit process or real-time via web
- Instant card issuance for new hire, replacement cards or termination pay
- Courtesy line of credit provided for real-time off-cycle correction/adjustment paycard loads
- ALL employees can qualify for a paycard allowing the company to maximize electronic payments
- Dedicated account support and ongoing training
- Comdata handles the unclaimed property/escheatment process
No more check-cashing fees or inconvenience associated with paper checks.
- No charge for signature transactions anywhere on the MasterCard Network, including online purchases or paying bills1
- Free ATM withdrawals at 55,000+ Allpoint in-network ATMs2
- Access to 100% of funds via MasterCard Banks teller withdrawals
- Sign up to receive free text alerts of payroll loads and card usage3
- Access to balance and transaction history via phone, web, mobile app3
- Multi-lingual, live customer service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- Health and wellness discounts, fuel discounts, ID theft assistance, financial education
View the Comdata Paycard Fee Schedule.
1A 50¢ charge applies for point of sale transactions using PIN instead of signature.
2A $3.00 charge applies for out-of-network withdrawals.
3There is no Comdata fee for this service, but your telecom carrier may charge you to receive text messages. Standard text, data or carrier charges may apply.
The Comdata® MasterCard® is issued by Regions Bank, pursuant to a license by MasterCard International Incorporated. MasterCard is a registered trademark of MasterCard International Incorporated. Certain fees, terms, and conditions are associated with the approval, maintenance, and use of the Card. You should consult the Terms & Conditions and the Fee Schedule. If you have questions regarding the Card or such fees, terms, and conditions, you can contact us toll-free 24/7 at 800.457.5809. Please see back of card for issuing bank.