Control and monitor transactions by integrating the One Card into your electronic expense reporting system.
- No annual card fees and no hidden charges
- Rebates available for qualifying organizations
- Liability waiver protection program1 — receive $100,000 protection
- Automatic travel accident insurance and emergency travel service
- Flexible authorization system and cardholder spending controls
- Full automated reporting and complete expense management
- No cost online web-based card management tools
- Cash access options
- Simplified accounts payable process
- Corporate and individual card billing
- Features Virtual Pay:
- Payment solution that allows you to capture accounts payable spend on the One Card Program
- Secure card technology to pay vendors via card-less, single-use accounts
- Manage business travel, fleet and purchasing transactions with just one card
- Increase efficiencies through easy integration with accounting and payment systems
- Cost savings – decrease costs associated with the processing of checks, invoices, and purchase orders
- Flexibility without sacrificing control
- 24-hour customer service – consult experienced program consultants whenever assistance is needed
The creditor and issuer of these cards is Elan Financial Services, pursuant to separate licenses from Visa U.S.A. Inc.
1Some restrictions or limitations may apply. Please see Visa Liability Waiver brochure for more information.