A century in Ohio has taught us a few things about local real estate — and you. Let us help you get home.
- Competitive Rates
- Flexible Terms
- Refinancing Available
- Contact a Mortgage Lender Today
The Old Fort Banking Company has been helping clients meet their mortgage financing needs since our founding in 1916. We offer a wide variety of programs at competitive rates and are pleased to provide in-house processing, underwriting and closing which enables clients to experience a seamless lending process.
Our local team brings years of experience to the table. We specialize in residential financing ranging from renovation and construction loans to unique programs for doctors, professionals and first time homebuyers. We offer:
- Competitively low rates for home purchase or refinance
- A wide range of terms customized to your unique situation
- A wide range of financing programs available:
- Conventional Loans
- FHA, VA, and USDA Financing
- First Time Homebuyer Programs
- Participant in Welcome Home Grant Program
- Construction/Perm Loans
- Lot Loans
- Mortgage Bankers with experience in the local real estate market
- Pre-approval for extra confidence when it comes to securing financing
- Refinance your current home to potentially lower your rate
- Local decision-making and processing just down the street
- Attentive, friendly service from start to finish
Calculate your mortgage payments using our online calculators.
Also, see our current rates.
Ready to apply for a mortgage loan? Here’s what you’ll need when applying for an Old Fort Bank mortgage:
- Purchase Agreement – Signed by all parties, original or certified copy with all addendums
- Property Information – Single Family or multi-family dwelling
- Employment Information – Last 2 years history including names, addresses, zip codes
- Income History – Last 2 years W-2s, last 30 days’ pay stubs, social security numbers
- Residence History – Last 2 years addresses and landlord’s name and mailing address
- Liability History – Divorce Decree/Separation agreement if Child Support/Alimony is received or is to be paid
- Self-Employment – Two years signed and dated tax returns, financial statement, any and all corporate or partnership tax returns. A year-to-date profit and loss along with balance sheet signed and dated.
- Realtor’s and Insurance Agent Name & Number
*APR = Annual Percentage Rate.
*30-year fixed APR of 3.170% is calculated based on a $175,000 loan on a $250,000 property. Rates effective as of 6/28/2021 and subject to change without notice.
*15-year fixed APR of 2.45% is calculated based on a $175,000 loan on a $250,000 property. Rates effective as of 6/28/2021 and subject to change without notice.