Enjoy digital services that feature the same personal touch you’ll find at any OFBC bank branch — just with enhanced security.
- Secure service offered to all OFBC account holders
- View Your Accounts: View activity, history, check images, download into Quicken, Microsoft Money, QuickBooks (Web Connect) or other financial management software and future view.
- Transfer Money Between Accounts: Transfer funds between accounts and schedule Old Fort Bank loan payments.
- Pay Bills Online: Pay bills, schedule payments, set-up bill reminders, schedule electronic billing, payment history up to 2 years, FraudNet (networked fraud detection and prevention engine for security), Popmoney® (P2P – personal money payment system), Same Day or Overnight Payments.
- User Services: Add accounts or services, change contact information, e-Statement enrollment, mobile banking enrollment and add external transfers.
- User Preferences: Marketing, list sorting, quick history, transaction categories and adjust font size.
- Online Services: Stop payment, request documents and order checks.
- Notify Me Alerts: Primary and secondary email, account activity alerts, messaging alerts and security alerts.
New User Online Banking and e-Statements Enrollment
- Select Personal or Business
- Read both pages of disclosures, click inside the box and click on I Agree for each page. Please have your account number(s) available.
- Begin filling in the information. When you get to the statement questions: Would you like to receive your account statement(s) in an electronic format only? Click Yes.
- Complete the information for each account you would like to view online. Click Continue.
- Read the e-Disclosure and click I Agree.
- Choose an Access ID and Passcode.
- Select and answer Security Verification Questions. Click Continue.
- Verify information
- Click I am not a Robot Box. Click Submit.
Note: The Old Fort Banking Company will not make unsolicited contacts with our clients requesting User ID, passwords, security questions, account numbers or any other information concerning your online banking credentials.
- Fast, free, and secure service for customers enrolled in online banking1
- Available to personal and business customers
- Easily keep track of your finances — even on-the-go:
- View account balances
- Review history
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Receive alerts
- Pay bills
- Deposit checks in a snap
- Available via any web-enabled cell phone or device
- Utilize this service three convenient ways:
- Save valuable time and effort; avoid an extra trip to a branch
Mobile Banking Enrollment
- Download and install OFBC App from iTunes® or the Google Play® store.
- Log on using your Online Banking credentials.
- Answer your security questions
- Accept the terms and conditions
- Enter your device's phone number
- Enrollment is completed
- Begin using mobile banking by entering your online banking Access ID and Password
Enrolling in Text Banking (non-smartphone users):
- Log into your Online Banking account
- Click on the dropdown arrow next to the "Welcome" & "Your Name"
- Select "All Services and Settings"
- Select "Mobile Management"
- Follow enrollment steps to receive activation code
- Receive text banking message
- Reply with activation code
- Enrollment complete
Accessing Mobile Check Deposit:
- Access your mobile phone account
- Read and Accept the new Terms and Conditions
- Select Check Deposit icon and Continue
- Please read the Notice information…click Accept
- Select Front… line up the front side of the check and tap on the camera icon
- Endorse back of check with (For Mobile Deposit Only, Signature, and last 4 numbers of the account). Select Back and line up the back side of the check and tap on the camera icon
- Fill in the Amount and select the “Deposit To” account number
- Add your email address for the confirmation email and click Continue
- Review and approve deposit. You will receive a confirmation email. Retain check for 30 business days before destroying it
As always, if you have any questions please contact us at 1-866-347-3440 or visit an Old Fort Bank Financial Center near you.
1Standard text and carrier charges may apply.
Receiving your account statements and documents electronically saves time and paper, and is a fast and FREE alternative to paper statements! We provide two different services for electronic document retrieval – eStatements and eDocs.
Clients can enroll in eStatements to receive electronic notifications of their checking or savings accounts balances. Or, enroll in eDocs to also receive electronic versions of the following banking documents:
- Client Activity Notices
- Annual Escrow Account Disclosure Statements
- Loan Past Due, Loan Maturity and Loan Payment Notices
- NSF Notices (with or without images)
- Truth in Savings Disclosures (CD & IRA)
- Loan Interest Paid Letters
- 1098 Mortgage Interest In-Lieu of Letters
- 1099 Interest Paid In-Lieu of Letters
- Personal Unsecured Line of Credit
- Home Equity Loan Statements
Once enrolled, clients will receive an email when a new statement is available. For more information on enrolling in eStatements or eDocs, click here. These services are available for all Online Banking clients.
- Make payments using your mobile device
- Convenient and secure
- Card information is never shared with merchants
- Works with Apple and Android devices
- Tap the Apple Wallet app or go to your phone's Settings and select Wallet
- Tap the + sign in the top right corner of the screen to add a credit or debit card
- Selected Credit or Debit Card from the Card Type
- Hold your phone's camera over the card and line it up within the box to take a picture or you may enter the information manually
- Complete the verification process
- You will receive a message to alert you that a request was made to activate your card to the digital wallet
- Activate your card and use
If your iTunes account address on file does not match the address on file for your debit card, you may be prompted to call us for verification as a final step before enrollment.
Paying with Apple Pay:
- Locate your card within the Apple Wallet app
- Hold your phone near a contactless reader at participating merchants
- Your phone will process the transaction; you may need to complete the transaction by signing the merchants signature pad
Locating Participating Merchants:
- In the Apple or Google Plus Store, locate MasterCard Nearby app, download and install
- Once installed it will prompt you to allow the app to access your location; click yes
- Tap Categories and checkmark only Contactless
- A map and list will display all the locations near you where Apple Pay is accepted
- As always, please call or visit any OFBC financial center for assistance or to answer any questions:1-866-347-3440
Google Pay and Samsung Pay
- Find the pre-installed App on your phone or download it off Goggle Play
- Scan your fingerprint, iris and enter a pin to authenticate future purchases
- Snap a picture of your card and provide your signature where necessary
- Once verified you are ready to use
Paying with Google Pay or Samsung Pay:
- At checkout – look for the contactless symbol
- Unlock phone and hold near the terminal
- The transaction will be confirmed
These new tools are available within our Online and Mobile Banking platforms! Create and achieve your financial goals, and get a full picture view of your finances, securely and all on one screen.
My Spending will appear as a tab in Online and Mobile Banking, and allow you to better track your spending, manage your budget, and oversee your funds. Creating a budget and sticking to it has never been easier! With My Spending, you can:
- Track how much you have spent over time
- Categorize different types of spending to see where your money is going
- Set up alerts so that you are notified when your spending exceeds limits that you have specified.
- View easy budgeting tips to help you meet your goals
For more information, view a My Spending demo video here.
Outside Accounts will allow you to view all of your finances on one screen - including those at other financial institutions! To set up an outside account in your Online or Mobile Banking profile:
- Click on the Accounts tab
- Click on "Sync Outside Balances"
- Tap the plus (+) button to add a new account
Follow the prompts and enter the account information to complete set up. You'll be able to view all of your accounts in our Online and Mobile banking platforms from now on.
For more information, view an Outside Accounts demo video here.