Enjoy digital services that feature the same personal touch you’ll find at any OFBC bank branch — just with enhanced security.
- Secure service offered to all OFBC account holders
- View Your Accounts: View activity, history, check images, download into Quicken, Microsoft Money, QuickBooks (Web Connect) or other financial management software and future view.
- Transfer Money Between Accounts: Transfer funds between accounts and schedule Old Fort Bank loan payments.
- Pay Bills Online: Pay bills, schedule payments, set-up bill reminders, schedule electronic billing, payment history up to 2 years, FraudNet (networked fraud detection and prevention engine for security), Popmoney® (P2P – personal money payment system), Same Day or Overnight Payments.
- User Services: Add accounts or services, change contact information, e-Statement enrollment, mobile banking enrollment and add external transfers.
- User Preferences: Marketing, list sorting, quick history, transaction categories and adjust font size.
- Online Services: Stop payment, request documents and order checks.
- Notify Me Alerts: Primary and secondary email, account activity alerts, messaging alerts and security alerts.
New User Online Banking and e-Statements Enrollment
- Select Personal or Business
- Read both pages of disclosures, click inside the box and click on I Agree for each page. Please have your account number(s) available.
- Begin filling in the information. When you get to the statement questions: Would you like to receive your account statement(s) in an electronic format only? Click Yes.
- Complete the information for each account you would like to view online. Click Continue.
- Read the e-Disclosure and click I Agree.
- Choose an Access ID and Passcode.
- Select and answer Security Verification Questions. Click Continue.
- Verify information
- Click I am not a Robot Box. Click Submit.
Note: The Old Fort Banking Company will not make unsolicited contacts with our clients requesting User ID, passwords, security questions, account numbers or any other information concerning your online banking credentials.
- Fast, free, and secure service for customers enrolled in online banking1
- Available to personal and business customers
- Easily keep track of your finances — even on-the-go:
- View account balances
- Review history
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Receive alerts
- Pay bills
- Deposit checks in a snap
- Available via any web-enabled cell phone or device
- Utilize this service three convenient ways:
- Save valuable time and effort; avoid an extra trip to a branch
Mobile Banking Enrollment
- Download and install OFBC App from iTunes® or the Google Play® store.
- Log on using your Online Banking credentials.
- Answer your security questions
- Accept the terms and conditions
- Enter your device's phone number
- Enrollment is completed
- Begin using mobile banking by entering your online banking Access ID and Password
Enrolling in Text Banking (non-smartphone users):
- Log into your Online Banking account
- Click on the dropdown arrow next to the "Welcome" & "Your Name"
- Select "All Services and Settings"
- Select "Mobile Management"
- Follow enrollment steps to receive activation code
- Receive text banking message
- Reply with activation code
- Enrollment complete
Accessing Mobile Check Deposit:
- Access your mobile phone account
- Read and Accept the new Terms and Conditions
- Select Check Deposit icon and Continue
- Please read the Notice information…click Accept
- Select Front… line up the front side of the check and tap on the camera icon
- Endorse back of check with (For Mobile Deposit Only, Signature, and last 4 numbers of the account). Select Back and line up the back side of the check and tap on the camera icon
- Fill in the Amount and select the “Deposit To” account number
- Add your email address for the confirmation email and click Continue
- Review and approve deposit. You will receive a confirmation email. Retain check for 30 business days before destroying it
As always, if you have any questions please contact us at 1-866-347-3440 or visit an Old Fort Bank Financial Center near you.
1Standard text and carrier charges may apply.
- Save paper and save the environment
- Fast, free, and easy alternative to paper statements
- Easier to retrieve info when needed
- Eliminate a paper trail
- Reduce chances of fraud and identity theft
- Arrive faster than paper statements
- Simplify recordkeeping
- Easily access past statements
- Ability to download for permanent storage or print if needed
- Receive email notice when new statement is ready
Current Online Banking User e-Statement Enrollment
- Log in using your confidential access ID and Passcode.
- Click on the Accounts tab.
- Select your Checking Account.
- Select Statements.
- Click on Electronic Only Statement Delivery.
- Confirm disclosures, verify email address and select Submit for this Account or Submit for All Accounts.
- Begin receiving your e-Statement under your online account Statement option.
- Make payments using your mobile device
- Convenient and secure
- Card information is never shared with merchants
- Works with Apple and Android devices
- Tap the Apple Wallet app or go to your phone's Settings and select Wallet
- Tap the + sign in the top right corner of the screen to add a credit or debit card
- Selected Credit or Debit Card from the Card Type
- Hold your phone's camera over the card and line it up within the box to take a picture or you may enter the information manually
- Complete the verification process
- You will receive a message to alert you that a request was made to activate your card to the digital wallet
- Activate your card and use
If your iTunes account address on file does not match the address on file for your debit card, you may be prompted to call us for verification as a final step before enrollment.
Paying with Apple Pay:
- Locate your card within the Apple Wallet app
- Hold your phone near a contactless reader at participating merchants
- Your phone will process the transaction; you may need to complete the transaction by signing the merchants signature pad
Locating Participating Merchants:
- In the Apple or Google Plus Store, locate MasterCard Nearby app, download and install
- Once installed it will prompt you to allow the app to access your location; click yes
- Tap Categories and checkmark only Contactless
- A map and list will display all the locations near you where Apple Pay is accepted
- As always, please call or visit any OFBC financial center for assistance or to answer any questions:1-866-347-3440
Google Pay and Samsung Pay
- Find the pre-installed App on your phone or download it off Goggle Play
- Scan your fingerprint, iris and enter a pin to authenticate future purchases
- Snap a picture of your card and provide your signature where necessary
- Once verified you are ready to use
Paying with Google Pay or Samsung Pay:
- At checkout – look for the contactless symbol
- Unlock phone and hold near the terminal
- The transaction will be confirmed