Are you in the market for a home or a refinance? If so, we’d like to help you find the mortgage that will fit your budget and lifestyle. The mortgage bankers at Old Fort Bank know all about financing a home purchase or assisting in refinance needs, and, just as important, they know how to make the process as easy and convenient as possible for you.
- Conventional Loans
- FHA, VA, and USDA Financing
- First Time Homebuyer Programs
- Participant in Welcome Home Grant Program
- Construction / Perm Loans
- Lot Loans
For more information please contact our Mortgage Bankers.
Access our Mortgage Calculators.
Listed below is information needed when applying for an Old Fort Bank Mortgage loan…..
- Purchase Agreement - Signed by all parties, original or certified copy with all addendums.
- Property Information - Single Family or multi-family dwelling.
- Employment Information - Last 2 years history including names, addresses, zip codes.
- Income History - Last 2 years W-2s, last 30 days pay stubs, social security numbers.
- Residence History - Last 2 years addresses and landlord’s name and mailing address.
- Liability History - Divorce Decree/Separation agreement if Child Support/Alimony is received or is to be paid
- Self-Employment - Two years signed and dated tax returns, financial statement, any and all corporate or partnership tax returns. A year-to-date profit and loss along with balance sheet signed and dated.
- Realtor’s and Insurance Agent Name & Number