As a Homebuyer, you may be eligible to receive up to $5,000 through a Welcome Home Fund Program grant.
- Welcome Home grants are limited to $5,000 per household.
- Funds available beginning in March, on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Household income limits apply.
- Home buyers must contribute at least $500 of their own funds.
- First time home buyers must complete a home buyer counseling program.
- Any 1-4 unit property to be used as a primary residence is eligible.
- Conventional and FHA financing available.
- Qualifying and honorably discharged veterans or active duty military personnel may receive grants up to $7,500.
- Subject to credit approval; certain restrictions apply. Limited time offer.
*Old Fort Bank is pleased to participate in the Welcome Home Program sponsored by the Federal Home Bank of Cincinnati.