Note: The Old Fort Banking Company will not make unsolicited contacts with our clients requesting User ID, passwords, security questions, account numbers or any other information concerning your online banking credentials.
- View Your Accounts: View activity, history, check images, download into Quicken, Microsoft Money, QuickBooks (Web Connect) or other financial management software and future view.
- Transfer Money Between Accounts: Transfer funds between accounts and schedule Old Fort Bank loan payments.
- Pay Bills Online: Pay bills, schedule payments, set-up bill reminders, schedule electronic billing, payment history up to 2 years, FraudNet (networked fraud detection and prevention engine for security)
- Popmoney® (P2P - personal money payment system), Same Day or Overnight Payments.
- User Services: Add accounts or services, change contact information, e-Statement enrollment, mobile banking enrollment and add external transfers.
- User Preferences: Marketing, list sorting, quick history, transaction categories and adjust font size.
- Online Services: Stop payment, request documents and order checks.
- Notify Me Alerts: Primary and secondary email, account activity alerts, messaging alerts and security alerts.
Personal Online Banking Video
Enrollment for Online Banking and e-Statements
- www.oldfortbank.com - Online Banking Box - Enrollment Type: PERSONAL.
- Read both pages of disclosures, click inside the box and click on I Agree for each page. Please have your account number(s) available.
- Begin filling in the information. When you get to the statement questions: Would you like to receive your account statement(s) in an electronic format only? Click Yes.
- Complete the information for each account you would like to view online. Click Continue.
- Read the e-Disclosure and click I Agree.
- Choose an Access ID and Passcode.
- Select and answer Security Verification Questions. Click Continue.
- Verify information
- Click I am not a Robot Box. Click Submit.
Current Online Banking User e-Statement Enrollment:
- Log in using your confidential access ID and Passcode.
- Click on the “Accounts” Tab
- Select your Checking Account
- Select “Statements”
- Click on “Electronic Only Statement Delivery”
- Confirm disclosures, verify email address and select “Submit for this Account” or “Submit for All Accounts”
- Begin receiving your e-Statement under your online account “Statement” option.
- View Your Accounts
- Transfer Between Accounts (Internal and External)
- Pay Bills Via Your Mobile Device
- Deposit a Check Via Your Mobile Device
Must be enrolled in online banking to access mobile banking.
- A Wide Range of Currencies to Buy and Sell
- Convenient choice of Delivery Methods to suite your Needs
- Innovative products to make overseas travel simple
Old Fort Bank's Telephone Banking offers 24-hour banking convenience accessing your touchtone telephone or mobile phone. New features include: Speech recognition press 8*, activate or deactivate an OFBC debit card, future dated transactions and schedule a stop payment.
New Users: Please enter your nine-digit Social Security Number - Enter your account number – Create a four to eight-digit access code.
Return Users: Please enter your account number - Please enter your access code – Please enter the last four digits of your social security number.
- Account Balance Menu
- Account History Menu
- Transfer Funds/Make a Payment Menu
- Future Dated Transactions
- Card Services Menu
- Stop Payment Menu
- More Options
Operator: Press 0
Speech: Press 8*
Help Menu: Press 1*
Main Menu: Press 3*
Go Back: Press *
Skip: Press 5*
Repeat: Press #
Hang Up: Press 7*
ATM or Visa Debit Cards
ATM cards offer the convenience of accessing your account 24 hours a day through ATM machines that share the same networks.
Old Fort Bank Visa™ Check Card (Debit Card)
Debit card use has quickly replaced check writing and is used in place of cash nationwide. With a debit card…often referred to as check cards, you are using your own money, not borrowing on credit as in the case of a credit card. Debit cards look like credit cards or ATM (automated teller machine) cards, but operate like cash or a personal check. When you use a debit card, your money is quickly deducted from your checking or savings account.
Debit cards are accepted at many locations, including grocery stores, retail stores, gasoline stations, restaurants and online shopping. You can use your card anywhere merchants display a Visa™ logo. You may also use them at any ATM machine using the same network. When using an ATM machine you can withdrawal cash and also obtain your checking account balance.
New Debit Cards with EMV technology will be issued for all new debit card holders and when current non-chip cards expires...a new chip card will be sent.
The benefits of the EMV Chip technology include:
- Improved Security: EMV technology displays a chip on the front of your card which stores account information more securely, and the technology itself provides reduction in card fraud. The chip cards are read in a different way. Instead of swiping your card at each cash register, you insert your card into a terminal slot and wait for it to process. Some people call this “card dipping”. When your EMV chip card is inserted, data flows between the card chip and Old Fort Banking Company to verify the card’s legitimacy and create the transaction data. Every time your card is used for payment the chip creates a unique transaction code that cannot be used again. This process isn’t as quick as a magnetic-strip swipe to transmit the data. If you don’t wait, the transaction could be denied.
- The EMV chip cards make traveling easier and more convenient with its wide acceptance. The cards will still offer the magnetic stripe on the back to allow you to continue to use at locations not yet offering the chip-enabled terminals.
ATM and Debit Cards are subject to approval.
To report a lost or stolen debit card during regular business hours please contact us at:
1-866-347-3440. After hours please call: 1-866-546-8273.
Old Fort Banking Company’s is pleased to announce a new payment option. We have added the OFBC debit card to Apple Pay™.
- Tap your iPhone Settings tab.
- Scroll Down to Passbook & Apple Pay Option
- Select Add Credit or Debit Card
- Hold your phone over the card and line it up within the boxes to take a picture or you may enter the information manually.
- Complete the verification process.
- You will receive a message to alert you that a request was made to activate your card to the digital wallet.
- Activate your card and use.
If your iTunes account address on file does not match the address on file for your debit card, you may be prompted to call us for verification as a final step before enrollment.
Paying with Apple Pay:
- Locate your card within the Apple Wallet app
- Hold your phone near a contactless reader at participating merchants
- Your phone will process the transaction… you may need to complete the transaction by signing the merchants signature pad.
Locating Participating Merchants:
- In the Apple Store, locate MasterCard Nearby app, download and install.
- Once installed it will prompt you to allow the app to access your location…click yes.
- Tap Categories and checkmark only Contactless.
- A map and list will display all the locations near you where Apple Pay is accepted.
As always, please call or visit any OFBC financial center for assistance or to answer any questions.1-866-347-3440.