Get enhanced fraud protection for checks and ACH items presented for payment against your checking account.
- Minimize fraud potential and gain peace of mind
- Identify any exception items for return before they clear
- Protects you before the item impacts your checking account
Check Positive Pay
- Identifies fraudulent transactions by comparing checks clearing the bank to imported check file.
- A service that matches the check previously imported by you. Imports a file of issued checks to the bank each day checks are written. When written checks are presented for payment they are compared electronically against the list of checks…all four components of the check must match exactly or it will not pay.
- When a check is presented that does not match the imported list, the check becomes an “exception item”. Images of the checks can be viewed through online banking. Once reviewed, simply instruct the bank to pay or return the check.
ACH Positive Pay
- Identifies fraudulent transactions by comparing ACH entries clearing the bank to an approved ACH list.
- When an ACH item is presented that does not match the approved list it becomes an “exception item”. Once reviewed, simply instruct the bank to pay or return the check.