Check Positive Pay Features:
- Identifies fraudulent transactions by comparing checks clearing the bank to an imported check file.
- A service that matches the check previously imported by you. The client imports a file of issued checks to the bank each day checks are written. When those issued checks are presented for payment at the bank, they are compared electronically against the list of imported checks. All three components of the check must match exactly or it will not pay.
- When a check is presented that does not match the imported list it becomes an "exception item". Images of the checks can be viewed through online banking. The client reviews the image and instructs the bank to pay or return the check.
ACH Positive Pay Features:
- Identifies fraudulent transactions by comparing ACH entries clearing the bank to an approved ACH list.
- When an ACH item is presented that does not match the approved list it becomes an "exception item". The client reviews the item and instructs the bank to pay or return.
- Minimize fraud potential which will give your peace of mind
- Identify any exception items for return before they clear your account
- Protects you before the item impacts your checking account