The Old Fort Banking Company will not make unsolicited contacts with our clients requesting User Id, passwords, security questions, account numbers or any other information concerning your online banking credentials.
Direct Deposit Payroll
Provides an efficient way to deposit your employee’s pay or expense reimbursement into their checking or savings account at the financial institution of their choice. Eliminates paper checks so you can reduce cost, improve accounting records and simplify reconciliation.
ACH Debit & Credit Originations
Enables you to initiate electronic drafts from your customer’s accounts for payments due and also allows you to send payments to vendors and suppliers. Common applications of this feature are: membership dues, payroll, giving/tithing programs and utility payments.
Electronic Federal Tax Payment System (EFTPS). This system permits you to pay your federal taxes electronically.
NACHA Import Origination
Uses the National Automated Clearing House Association (NACHA) format to import debit and credit batches from a third party software program.
Wire Transfer Request
Allows you to initiate a domestic or international wire request directly to the Old Fort Bank by selecting a business account that will be debited by the Old Fort Bank when the wire request is processed.
- View account balances
- View account history
- Easy viewing of up to 2 years of statements
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Pay bills electronically by scheduling recurring or one-time bill payments
- View check images
- Request stop payments
- Reorder checks
- Download account information into Quicken, Microsoft Money, QuickBooks (Web Connect) or other financial management software
- Add/View Account Services
- Add New Online Account
- Account Nicknames
- Change Address Information
- Update Email Address(es)
- e-Statement Only
- Remove Online Account
- Marketing Preferences
- Start Page Selection
- List Sorting
- Quick History
- Transaction Categories
- Adjust Font Size
Other Services Requested
- Stop Payment
- Request Documents
- Reorder Checks
- Security Settings
- Change Passcode
- Change Security Verification Questions
- Security Code Delivery Preference
- Send a Secure Message
- Contact Information for Old Fort Banking Company
Notify Me Alerts
The Notify Me Alerts feature allows you to receive email notifications of important account related, security related activities and messages.
- Primary email address
- Secondary email address
Account Activity Alerts
- Account balance
- Account overdrawn
- Balance > $
- Balance < $
- Check number(s) cleared
- Deposit made > $
- Transactions > $
You can elect to be notified whenever any of the following messages are sent to your online inbox (i.e. messages as accessed under the "Messages" tab).
- Any new message is sent to my online inbox
- A secure message is sent to my online inbox
- A transaction-related message is sent to my online inbox
- A new online service privilege has been granted or removed
- A broadcast message is sent to my online inbox
Periodically Old Fort Banking Company will send you messages
- Regulatory disclosures
- New products or services offered
- Consumer education to protect against fraud
- Current promotions